Calhoun County Economic Development Corporation provides assistance to existing businesses and industries, prospective businesses and industries, entrepreneurs, local chamber/development organizations, city offices, and non-profit organizations in Calhoun County.
CCEDC has also formed a close working relationship with neighboring counties and many area organizations within the region to enhance the development potential of Northwest Iowa and can serve as a local link for most local, state, and federal assistance programs.
Board of Directors
CCEDC is governed by a board of directors representing various communities and businesses in Calhoun County.
- Keaton Hildreth – President, representing Calhoun County Electric Cooperative Association
- Eric Wood – Vice President, representing Lake City
- Ann Gemberling – Secretary, representing Lohrville
- Linda Schmitt – Treasurer, representing Lohrville
- John Hepp – Past President, representing Rockwell City
- Scott Becker – representing Calhoun County Board of Supervisors
- Tyler Holm – representing Lake City
- Paul Kail – representing Farnhamville
- Brandon Lynch – representing MidAmerican Energy
- Pat Moore – representing Jolley/Twin Lakes
- Adam Ramthun – representing Manson
- Kelly Smidt – representing Rockwell City
Meet CCEDC’s Executive Director, Riley Bleam
Riley Bleam became Executive Director for Calhoun County Economic Development Corp. in June of 2021. Before joining CCEDC, Riley's career focused on economic development, many aspects of higher education, and marketing. More details available on her LinkedIn Profile.
She holds a Master of Science degree in Higher Education from Fort Hays State University and a Bachelor of Arts degree in Exercise Science, with a minor in coaching from Buena Vista University.
Born and raised on an acreage outside of Rockwell City, she left Calhoun County for 10 years and returned in 2013. She currently resides on an acreage outside of Manson with her husband and daughter and is proud to be able to call Calhoun County home!